Julian is a New Zealand based public policy consultant. He specialises in evaluation and value for money. His work combines evaluative and economic thinking to assess the quality, impact and value of policies and programs.
Julian is a member of the Kinnect group, an Associate of Oxford Policy Management, an Honorary Fellow at the University of Melbourne and University Fellow at Charles Darwin University. He is a member of the Aotearoa New Zealand Evaluation Association (ANZEA), Australian Evaluation Society (AES) and American Evaluation Association (AEA).
Our business model is built on collaborative relationships. We form project teams with the right skill sets and sector experience for each assignment. Key relationships include:
- Kinnect group colleagues Judy Oakden, Kate McKegg, Nan Wehipeihana and Adrian Field
- Arden Corter – Health psychologist, evaluator and researcher
- Michelle Moss of Mimo Consulting
- Kataraina Pipi – Māori facilitator, strategic planner and evaluator
- Graham Panther of Redpanther Ltd
- Louise Were of Hikitia, evaluation and project management specialist
- Anne Bateman of the Bateman Consulting Group
- Aspex Consulting, Melbourne
- Oxford Policy Management, United Kingdom & globally.